Sunday 29 July 2012

If that makes me who I am, so be it

♪♫♪ And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look, And the way we talk and the way we act and the clothes we bought, how much that cost? Does it even really matter?
Cause if life is an uphill battle We all tryna climb with the same ol' ladder In the same boat, with the same ol' paddle ♪♫♪


Perfect in my imperfections, forthright of my flaws
Sure of my insecurities, an absolute chaos
Strong in my weaknesses, happy in my pain
Unwearied with my emotions and beautiful in my own way

Been living for fourteen years, been dreaming for forever
Had felt judgment and hatred, so what? I don’t care
Melica Ina Gloria is my name
A simple, friendly and cheerful maiden

A girl full of imagination, a woman who’ll always be a kid at heart
With my families and friends, I don’t want to be apart
They are the reason why I breathe
The reason why I smile and live

And for those who love to judge and dislike
It won’t make you perfect, won’t you stop?
There’s no room meant for you for changing me
I am who I am and will never pretend to be somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment