Sunday 7 October 2012

My Teacher, My Hero: Teachers bring the world into view



True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost. From the humble beginnings of our successful lives, there has been a certain kind of person directing us through the brighter future that we have all desired. This person is and will always be a part of our life while we live. And this individual, so blessed with knowledge and wisdom, is our teacher. “The real heroes are the librarians and teachers who at no small risk to themselves refuse to lie down and play dead for censors.” ― Bruce Coville

Since preschool, elementary school and now, high school even in college, teachers have been always there for us. They have taught us everything from the way we read, write, count, and many more. Teachers are not just ordinary persons, but they are real heroes. Everyone can be a hero. Not by just having super powers then be labeled as a hero. Teachers also inspired us a lot. Not by just studying but by learning how to go on with the flow of life.

And there’s this teacher whom I consider special to me. She is my third year adviser, Mrs. Louella Riego De Dios- Malimban. I call her “Maam Lucky”. Maam Lucky have taught me many things and inspired me a lot. She never gets tired of giving advices to me and the other members of the class. She does not act only as a teacher but as a great adviser also. Her encouraging words helped us to pursue more and study harder. Her motivating advices made us realize many things about life. She always tells us to be positive in every way. And for me, she is my teacher and my hero.

~~I LOVE MAAM LUCKY 5EVAH~~ 

INFORMAL THEME NO 2.7 "My Teacher, My Hero: Teachers bring the world into view "

No comments:

Post a Comment