Friday 28 December 2012

Keep Calm and Oppa III-O Style!

So christmas party's coming and as the president of the class, I lead the meeting. We talked about the things needed for the party and the food to be prepared. "So, let's talk about the food. Who wants to bring something for the party?" I asked the whole class. "I will bring pancit malabon" Genali replied. "Me, I will bring fried chicken for the whole class." Bimbo responded. "I will bring graham for dessert." Kristine answered. "So, how about for the spoon, fork, plates and glasses?" I summoned. "I guess I can bring the plates." Noreen answered. "Me, for the glasses." Miko replied. "Okay, okay, how about for the sound system? Anybody?" I asked them again. "Me, I volunteered." Von said. And they were all suggesting things and foods to bring for the party until I ended the conference.

BLOG 3. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment