Sunday 21 October 2012

Less than three


Here I stand with an empty heart
Every time I see you it fills me up
People fall in love not knowing why or how
You just love no matter how stupid you become

I still remember the day you surrender
It was on the twenty first of September
The day when you told me you like a girl
Had I known that I was the one you admire

You once told me you love me, wish it was sincere
‘Cause we were just kids; we can’t say it’s for real
But I admire you for your courage, the way you told me that
Not before I knew, I felt the same way as you are

We were so young and invincible
Maybe it’s just “Puppy Love” as what they call
Nevertheless, your beauty overwhelms me
It’s simple yet it appeals me

Your smile effortlessly captures my spirit
But I like it more when I’m the reason behind it
Your eyes control my nerves; great passion fills my inner being
Forever frozen in time, All else fades into nothing

Your kindness simply turns me on
Your patience, truthfulness and sense of humor
Your attitude and personality
Was superbly okay with me

I like the way you move every time
The way you sing and dance is just awesome
I love the melody you play through your guitar
So many reasons why you’re the one I admire

Some have a lifetime, some just a day
Love isn’t something you measure that way
Nothing’s ever forever, forever’s a lie
All we have is between hello and goodbye

I’m just glad we met and became friends for some time
Thanks for the memories that made me frown and smile
Yes, I love you with all my heart
You've been my inspiration right from the start

God’s timing is perfect
Never too early, never too late
It takes a lot of patience
But it’s worth the wait



If Youre Not The One Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Naiiyak ako sa kantaaa. XDD

    I’m just glad we met and became friends for some time
    Thanks for the memories that made me frown and smile <3333

    Tapang mo~!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete