Monday 24 December 2012

Talking with Mr. A.E.

It was freezing inside and I can feel it. I’m on my much loved pink dress and sweater when I set off inside the Hard Rock Café in Makati. I sat down the chair and read a magazine. It’s already 11:22 am and the call time was 11:00 am. It seems like I’m waiting for nothing when suddenly I saw a man in front of the door. Ah, there he was. He swiftly run to me and greeted me “Good Morning, sorry if I came late”. With a smile, I responded to him the same. “Good morning Mr. Albert Einstein”, I said.
                Well, as we know Albert Einstein was known as the “Father of the Modern physics. But here in our friendly conversation, he was the “Father of Advices” for me. Instead of talking many things about science, he taught me many lessons about life, friendship, family and love. I asked him many stuff and he told me some of these things;” A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”, “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”, “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”, and “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love”. I really learned so much from him. And now I think I understand everything more than it seems to be.
                It was a well done afternoon and a moment of time that I will never forget ever in my life. Before he leave, he told me “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning”.

BLOG 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment