Sunday 23 December 2012

The Gate of Weakness

It was dark and cold as I entered the gate. There, I saw a man standing and he seems waiting for me. He was Dante Alighieri. He said that he will guide me throughout the journey. On the arch of the gate, it was written there, “The Gate of Achilles’ Heel”.
                After the gate, I saw  pink stairs. It seems that it’s leading something to the end. And it’s a light.
As we stepped on the first stair, we found out people who were in one line. Ah, these were the rule violators. These were the students who obey the rules of the school. Specifically, those persons who don’t wear their proper uniform, who always forgot to bring their I.D and for those who don’t use white socks. This was guarded and guided by Sir Tom.
Then, Dante and I moved on through the second step. Here, I saw people whom their hands were on their chest. Then, I realized that these were the late comers.  These were the students who come at school at almost 7:00 o’clock in the morning. This was guarded by Ma’am Pareja.
On the third step, I noticed people who were whispering and murmuring. And Dante told me that these were the students who don’t speak English at all times while still inside the campus. This was guarded by Ma’am Lenny.
On the fourth step, I saw people working. All of them have their own specific task. And then I realized that these were the irresponsible students. Those were the students who don’t pass their projects on time or those who don’t make their home works. This was guarded by Ma’am Orsal.
On the fifth step were the bullies. These were the students who tease their classmates for senseless reasons or made any forms of bullying. This was strictly guided by Ma’am De Vera.
On the sixth step were the cheaters, those students who were cheating on exams, on their home works, seat works, etc. this was guarded by Sir Ces.
On the last step, Dante and I saw the lazy students. They were lying on the ground. These were the students literally don’t pass all their requirements on school.

After the long journey, Dante and I saw a light and we went through it.

BLOG 3.3

No comments:

Post a Comment