Saturday 16 June 2012

Looking Forward

                 It takes four painstaking and exhaustive years before we finally finished our secondary education or what we call “High School”. As they said “High school is the best adventure you’ll ever experience in your whole life as a student. “ And for me, I think it is. Sophomore year had passed. Right now, I’m on my third year in high school facing 34 familiar faces-visages that I have recognized for about two subsequent years already.  And as I have known, Junior Year is the busiest and hardest time of your high school life.
                And yes, expectations do really happen sometimes. But, I’m not that type of person who expect too much. I believe that sometimes expectations fail. So, I always prefer with my own instincts and experience. And for me, I’m not unfamiliar with my environment anymore, so I easily cope up the first week of classes. My hardworking teachers, they are not that new to me anymore because some of them became our subject teachers when we were still in our freshmen and sophomore year. My classmates, I’ve been with some of them when I was a first year and second year student. It’s not that hard to befriend with them because I nearly know their flaws and personality. But of course, in here you’ll have new sets of friends and more enjoying moments to cherish.  Maybe, the only thing that will really shock my mind is our subjects. Physics, Chemistry, and Spanish, they are just new to me. I don’t have prior knowledge with those subjects. But, I have heard of them when I was still in freshmen. I have heard of the subject, not the topics that will be discussed throughout the year.  But I’m looking through it to pass all of my subject requirements.
                      As a student, Studying is one of our major responsibilities to our parents. We are the scholars of our school. We must be responsible enough and disciplined for some times. We must know our priorities in life as well. Dreaming for a bigger success isn’t bad. We, students must study harder. For we, are in the stage of hardship that requires a lot of effort, time and knowledge. Let’s remove the laziness in our body, enjoy being a student and be happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment