Saturday 30 June 2012

Family: A Patchwork of Love


Blood makes you related, Love makes you family.
Nothing is more beautiful than a smile on loved ones’ faces. Family is the best thing you could ever wish for. It is the most important thing in the world. Family, like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain the same. Family knows everything about you. Friends/boy friends/girl friends, only know the part of you that you’re willing to show.


Having a family like mine, a simple but contented one is extraordinary. My family was the first person who’ll catch me when I fall and the one who’ll accept me for who I am. They were my heroes and greatest buddy. My friends might resolve some of my problems but it’s my family who can really find the greatest solution in all my troubles. Life is short, family is forever. Our families were the one who gives a lot of courage to fight for life. They were always there beside me whenever I rise or fall. And whenever I made mistakes, they were always ready to correct my fault. They are the one who shines with pride when I succeed, and has belief in me even when I fail. The only people who I never asked them to love me were my family because they always do.


The greatest memories in your life are your family’s memories. The time that you’re with them and proud to be happy because of their love. Never take anything for granted. Live life with the people who will never leave you. You can pick your friends but not family, so make the best of it. In the end all you’ll ever have in life is your family, so keep them close, while you still have them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment